*Job: Computational Linguist, VirtuOz, Paris.*
VirtuOz is the leader in Digital Customer Relationships, enabling large and mid-market enterprises to use Intelligent Virtual Agents to provide world-class online marketing, sales, and support channels, ensuring a high quality user experience while improving operational performance.
Intelligent virtual agents are predicted to become the new standard for customer interaction in the next few years. VirtuOz leads the market for successful use of intelligent virtual agents, having processed over 166
million conversations on behalf of its customers in 2011 and with the largest number of live enterprise intelligent virtual agents for Global 2000 companies including PayPal, Michelin, SFR, H&R Block, and Symantec.
We are looking for a computational linguist to help us with supporting French and English linguistics. You will be part of the linguistic team and will be responsible for creating and improving the dictionary, optimizing grammar rules, handling the linguistic aspects of new customer projects and maintaining French and English linguistics for existing agents.
- A university computational linguistics degree (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of experience in dependency and unification grammar, and also in semantics (management of ontologies) and syntax-semantics interfaces.
- A blend of technology background, customer focus, and in quality.
- Experience with data mining and information retrieval.
- Working knowledge of XML and MySQL.
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Good French and English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Type of contract: CDI
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com